Monday 19 March 2012

P I C K / M E / U P / 2 0 1 2 //

After living in London for almost two years, this Thursday I'll be embarking on my maiden voyage to Somerset House for the UK's annual contemporary graphic art fair and festival 'Pick Me Up'.
Back for a third year running, the exhibition will be showcasing works from some of the very best cartoonists, graphic novelists, illustrators and graphic designers from around the UK and the world.

I've bought myself a Multiple Entry Pass, so I'm hoping to be able to attend as many of the workshops and events within the fair as possible. And with all the work around the fair available to purchase, I'm determined to grab myself some bargains along the way!

I'm most looking forward to seeing work by Zim & Zou and Niki Pilkington. But I'm guessing that there'll be a whole load of talent that will make my eyes water with delight...

'BACK TO BASICS' - ZIM & ZOU


'GLORIOUS TRUTHS' - NIKI PILKINGTON

Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment